July 03 to 14 2020
Madeira: The Pearl of the Atlantic – July 04 to 08
• 4 nights in a excellent 5* hotel in Funchal,
• Day tour to the western side of the island (including lunch),
• Day tour to the eastern side of the island (including lunch),
Half day tour to Eira do Serrado/Monte
• Night tour and dinner show (Folk dances),
Highlights: Câmara de Lobos, Cabo Girão, Véu da Noiva, São Vicente, Encumeada, Serra
D’água, Poiso, Pico do Areeiro, Portela, Santana and Typical Houses, Machico (the first
capital of Madeira), Camacha, center of wicker craft , night eye bird view of the beautiful city of
Azores: The Green Island – July 08 to 14
• 6 nights in a very good touristic 3* hotel within walking distance to the festivities,
• Day tour to Lake of Fogo and Furnas Valley ´Beauty, Peace and refreshment separates the fire of the earth and the blue of the sky´ (including a typical lunch cooked in the hot spring and stop at the tea plantations).
• Day tour to Twin Lakes of Sete Cidades and pineapple plantations,
• Day tour to Nordeste, where man and nature merge together and visitors are welcome with flowers, cocktail reception followed by lunch.
– Airline Ticket (Boston x Funchal x Ponta Delgada x Boston).
– Round Trip transfers airport x hotel x airport.
– Fully escorted in Portuguese and English.
– Cardoso Travel express check-in at the hotels.
– 20 Meals: 10 Buffet Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 1 Dinner with show and 4 inflight meals.
– All Tips included (except customary tips for drivers and guides).
– Friendly and reliable service of Cardoso Travel Agency.
Affordable travel insurance available (optional).
Price: $2,399 per person in double occupancy (plus taxes $180,00 approx.)